I'm attempting photojournaling this month as part of a Reclaiming the Home project. The idea is to photojournal 30 words in 30 days, beginning June 1. I can't promise I'll post daily, but I'm sure going to try.
Before I begin, I would like to add the caveat that I have a very ill-behaved camera. We're trying to work through these issues, but it doesn't like bright light. Therefore my shots will be much less spontaneous than I would like. I'm hoping some day to be able to afford a much better camera. There may be days when video happens, rather than photos, because my camera hates sunlight.
That said, this is our word list.
heart
love
joy
home
happiness
serenity
hope inspire
create
illusion
strength
comfort
peace
unity
beuty
ancestry
silence
technology
sustenance
crafted
persistence
light
contentment
purpose
full-circle
small
natural
history
relaxation
handmade
solitude
Check this space often for what I can come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment