What with moving, and being in the hospital, and life in general, I haven't done any blogging in awhile....but I'm not good at keeping things up-to-date anyway.
Tessa gave me the sweetest ever mother's day "paper" from school. (She also made a cute card, and handmade soap, but it's the paper that really got me.) It was a fill-in-the-blank question/answer style that she did as a writing assignment for class. I transcribe it for you now.
My Mom is special because... she knows how to knit.
I liked it when my Mom... knitted a sweater for me when I was four. I've knitted her dozens of things since. I guess I should probably do another sweater since that's what stuck.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at... knitting, sweaters, socks, and all that stuff.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by... giving her knitting. Yes, of course I taught my child to knit. She just doesn't seem to want to do it nearly as often as I do. Give it time.
My Mom is as pretty as a...ball of yarn. She actually doesn't seem to get as excited about pretty yarn as I do. But I think she was going for the theme here.
My Mom is smart! She even knows... how to knit! Again, theme. :-) I do think it's great that she thinks knowing how to knit makes you smart.
Signed: Tessa Date:May 9, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment