Our dear one has been found. She has amnesia! I feel as though the whole free world already knows this news, so I will refrain from more detail--suffice it to say, it's the happiest I've been in ages, just knowing she is in the world, alive and physically well.
This past weekend Whimsical Grace Creations (what I decided to call the little studio) was part of the Art & Home tour 2011 that the local arts & culture alliance put on. My sister-in-law Tierney joined me, and we didn't do that great, but not that badly either. It lead to us being able to be open every Second Sunday from 1-4, and perhaps get more buyers in that way.
My mother has been very ill and is slowly improving. Her most recent trip to the doctor showed her blood values are improving in ways they want to see, which means her body is responding to treatment. She is still very weak but managing her pain well.
It's been a very eventful month here, and today a lot of it caught up with me. I woke up with some neck pain and general uckiness, so I called off work and spent the entire morning in bed asleep. It did me well, but it's 5:00 now and I feel as though I could sleep another 8 hours at least.
And that's what's new here.
3 comments:
I have been keeping up with this story as much as possible. I'm SO glad she's okay, aside from the amnesia!!! BIG HUGS TO ALL :)
Thanks Kristin. I got to talk to her on the phone last night. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing her voice.
As always glad she is ok.
Post a Comment