Thursday, February 28, 2008

Learning 2.0 Lesson 2

The most difficult part of this exercise was remembering what my password was for my old blogger account and deleting all my previous posts. Other than that...not too bad. It just took me ten times longer than it should have because I'm at a desk and helping patrons.

3 comments:

evanjames said...

All I did was create another blog to be part of my old account. Although you've already deleted everything, you could have made a new blog with your old account and then you could have hidden the old one or kept it public. Anyways, woulda, shoulda, coulda...right?

Hey we should start a Libraryland blog community. We could see how many different things we can do and be in Libraryland!

Tessa, also known as Asata said...

Hey, I found someone else I know in here! I already had a blog, too, but I had never done anything with it...

I have really had trouble subscribing to different blogs...it takes forever to load sometimes, one never would work, I had to figure out to leave off the http:// or it wouldn't work either...

Unknown said...

Oh, Mandy.