Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tessa has a doll!




Not a lot going on here. Tessa went to my sister's house for most of spring break. She had a great time there. Michelle is a great mom and a great aunt, so I am not surprised.

What did surprise me is that Michelle gave her a doll...and she loves it. I mean, LOVES it. Dresses it up. Talks to it. Sleeps next to it. Carries it around the apartment.

Ok, it's an American Girls doll, so even I get that it's special. It is my niece's old Samantha doll, which she's outgrown and wanted to pass on to Tessa. I never dreamed that my little non-girly, non-doll liking child would ever, EVER fall for a doll like she has this one.

It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. Guess I'd better get to knitting doll clothes.

No comments: