Thursday, April 5, 2012

Too long, blah blah


Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't blogged in like a century...or something...sorry about that.

What I've been doing: working, being a wife, being a mom, taking care of friends, while still managing to be somewhat solitary.

What I've been reading: pretty much anything. Right now I'm in what I refer to as my "regression" stage....a lot of YA lit (finally got around to reading the Giver series by Lois Lowry, if you like the Hunger Games, you might like them) and....don't l

augh....that first V.C. Andrews saga....Flowers in the Attic and all that...I know, I know (you may eyeroll, I am).

What I've been knitting: everything. Right now I'm working on a teddy bear, the 2nd sock of a pair for Tessa, the 1st sock of a pair for Betsy, and a summery top for me. That may change...tomorrow, or 10 minutes from now. Depends on my mood.

What I've been thinking about: I'm actually pretty defensive on that topic, most of the time. Suffice it to say I've gotten pretty bitter, which I hate, and pathetic, which I hate more, so that's probably the reason for a lot of my silence.

What's to come: who knows. I'm thinking about changing bloggi
ng sites. Blogger is fine but it's such a PITA to post pictures, etc. I'll shop around when I'm in the mood. If you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate it in the comments. Thanks.

Random picture of my adorable kid:

(Gol, mom, put the freakin' camera down.)
Her biggest news lately--she passed her reading goal for the month of March.....by a lot. And she's already done with her AR goal for the year. Very proud of her, always always.

No comments: