Also sighted this evening, that rare breed of husband, Laundrius foldemus:
Now, to business. I'm trying to sell stuff. Please call me or let me know via email or comment (asteve07 at sbcglobal dot net) if you are interested in purchasing any of the following. (Please, only ask if you're really interested, NOT if you just want the excuse to give me money, I'm not in the business of selling stuff just because the buyer feels pity.)
First up, an exercise/rowing machine:
$50 OBO. Works great, and it's fun.
The original Myst, with hint guide, blank journal, and sealed clue envelope. Goes for $45 on amazon, I'm only asking $30 OBO. Warning: this only works in 256 colors.
Finally, this photo printer. Comes with plug, 2 catridges, all manuals and driver. $60 OBO.
1 comment:
I have no pity money to offer so you are safe on that account, at least from me!
Tessa has great taste! Gotta love the shiny purple pants!!!
I miss the kudos from myspace
So I am giving you asteriks(sic)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kind of resemble stars, right?
Post a Comment